This combo amplifier includes a full arsenal of guitar and bass amp emulations, along with mic models for your acoustic-electric and flat modes for everything else. Ditch your pedalboard — the THR10 II’s 3-band EQ, and a great-sounding selection of modulation effects, echoes, and reverbs, have you covered. Bluetooth support enables you to stream backing tracks — with full Hi-Fi quality — through the THR10 II’s stereo speakers. You also get plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback, which makes the THR10 II a useful studio tool, as well as a first-rate traveling companion.
- Free Shipping
- 20-watt, 1-channel 2x3" portable guitar amplifier
- 15 excellent guitar tube amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular amp style
- 3 bass amplifier emulations, 3 mic models for your acoustic-electric, and flat modes for everything else
- Great-sounding modulation effects, echoes, and reverbs for polishing your performance
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-band EQ lets you further tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on AC power
- Bluetooth support for streaming audio and preset editing via Yamaha’s THR Remote app
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording to your computer and 2 channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and Bluetooth/computer audio playback
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control makes getting the perfect playback balance easy
- 5 user settings buttons let you take your favorite tone with you anywhere for instant recall
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!