The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb's decay.
- Free Shipping
- Hall - Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Plate - Full Body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay
- Lo-fi - Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width
- Sonar - Reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob
- Momentary Functions: When the pedal is in off position, press and hold the Bypass Switch to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb. Releasing the switch turns the effect off. Press and hold the Sustain Switch while the pedal is on, to sustain the reverb decay for a dreamy ambient decrescendo.
- Trails Mode: To turn trails mode on or off, unplug the pedal and press and hold down the Bypass Switch for two seconds while plugging the pedal back in.