Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 4 delivers superior studio sound quality with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Tones with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, the same preamp used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 4 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built‑in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 4 gives you simple audio connections to quickly get started. Just plug your mics and guitars into the front panel preamps, and use the line inputs for synths and drum machines. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 4 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB‑C).
- Desktop 4 in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
- Extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark offers an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included