Experience raw tube tones from the birth of electric guitar.
The UAFX Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier pedal gives you the legendary American tweed tube amp sounds used by artists and producers for decades, from The Eagles to Chuck Berry to Neil Young.
Built on powerful dual-engine processing and world-class UAD modeling, Woodrow '55 packs sweet cleans, rich overdrive, and grungy distortion.
Deliver Perfect Tube Amp Growl, Stage and Studio
Whether it's replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Woodrow '55 gives you the inspiring, album-ready tones of an expertly miked “golden unit” vintage tweed amp, within seconds.
Put a Hot-Rodded Amp on Your Pedalboard
Take your rowdy tweed tones further using tried-and-true British speaker swaps and boosts — including preamps from the iconic KORG SDD-3000 rack unit and Maestro EP-3 tape delay — at the flip of a switch. Only Woodrow '55 puts authentic tube growl and hot-rod mods under your chucks, docs, or crocs.*
Get the Authentic Tweed Amp Tones that Started it All
With classic mic and speaker combos straight out of UA’s award-winning OX Amp Top Box, Woodrow ‘55 lets you tailor professional studio guitar sounds, instantly.
12" Combo Speaker Models
- BLU15: 15W Celestion Blue
- JP12: Stock Jensen P12R
- GB25: 25W Celestion Greenback
Free Additional Speaker Cabinet Models
(Get with the UAFX Control app)
- Marshall 4x12 with Celestion V30 speakers
- Fender 4x10 Bassman cab with Jensen P10R speakers
- Fender 1x12 cab with vintage JBL D-120F speaker
* Product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way affiliated with Universal Audio Inc. These name(s) are used solely to identify products studied in the creation of the sound models found in Woodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier.
Customize your Tones with the UAFX App
Woodrow '55 gets even better with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and delve into the tweed amp that started it all.