Emerging from our flagship Starlight Echo Station, Orion Tape Echo gives you the magical hazy delay effects of vintage '70s Maestro Echoplex EP-III tape delays, in a classy, compact package.
Thanks to the same no-compromise algorithms from our award-winning Starlight Echo Station, Orion gives you the rich, three-dimensional effects of a thoroughly emulated vintage tape echo — light years beyond other tape delay pedals in its class.
Perfect for boosting your echoes and adding punch to your entire sound, Orion's faithful emulation of the EP-III's legendary solid-state preamp gives you all the grit and attitude of the vintage effects unit, with one simple control.
Choose from three sonically distinct versions of the EP-III with Mint, Worn, and Old machine types for color and vibe, and tweak the Wonk control for subtle-to-eccentric modulated repeats and funky tape splice textures.
Built for decades of dependable performance, Orion Tape Delay gives you switchable true/trails bypass, Preamp off/onn and analog dry through controls, for a trusted companion on your interstellar journey.
- Authentic emulation of a vintage Maestro EP-III tape echo in a compact stompbox*
- Perfectly captured analog preamp for fat, boosted tones and effects
- Selectable Mint, Worn, and Old tape machines for distinct color and texture
- Wonk control for modulated repeats and vibey tape splice sounds
- Mono operation, true/trails bypass, Preamp off/on, analog dry through
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” TS unbalanced
- USB Type-C for updates via computer