1 SPOT Technology… what does that mean and why should I care? Technically, it’s switching power supply technology, which is very different than what anyone has ever put inside a power brick. Normally, you would find just a big transformer and a handful of small electronic components inside a power brick… old tech that hasn’t changed in decades and has a lot of limitations. We took the same triple filtered switching power supply technology found in our famous 1 SPOT and scaled it up to make the 1 SPOT Pro models. With much more space to work with, we were able to completely eliminate noise, provide total electrical isolation between outputs, create multiple voltages, and still give you the ability to use it anywhere in the world.
A major benefit of using a switching power supply is that it can handle far more current (power being pulled out of it) than any transformer-based power supply. Although we had to put power rating labels on each output to satisfy certification agencies (yes, we actually certified these, unlike most companies), the outputs can generally handle far more than the label shows. For example, you can connect a 300mA pedal to a 200mA output, without causing any problems. With a transformer-based power supply, you can’t get away with that. The important thing is to not exceed the total of all the labels. With a CS7, the output labels add up to 1900mA total. That means the total current draw of all your pedals should be less than 1900mA. That total current rating is roughly double the current load of the most common power brick, for a lot less money.
- Free Shipping
- Variable power helps you dial in the perfect tone with certain pedals
- Power brick for effects pedals
- 12 outlets total: 2 x 18-volt DC, 4 x 9-volt DC, 4 switchable 9-volt DC/12-volt DC, 1 variable 4-volt DC to 9-volt DC, and 1 x 9-volt AC
- Cables and converter plugs included for compatibility with virtually any effects pedals
- Mounting brackets for Pedaltrain pedalboards included
- Outputs are fully isolated to minimize noise
- Switchable input voltage for worldwide use
- 2 DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) - Purple
- 2 DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) - Blue
- 4 DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) - White
- 3 DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) - Yellow
- 1 AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21" (533mm) - Red
- Note: All power cables are center pin negative polarity.
- 1 CL6 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Green (Line 6 DL4/M9 and some Eventide)
- 1 CYR - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) - Red (reverse polarity converter)
- 2 C35 - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) - Black (3.5mm / 1/8" plug converter)
- 1 CBAT - (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, black battery clip output) (connects to batter clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks)
- Note: Do NOT connect to a battery!
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!