This upgraded 200 Series Grand Auditorium delivers the clarity and balance that makes our best-selling body shape a hit with guitarists from all genres and styles. The narrow-waisted, inviting frame sits comfortably in your lap while seated, while a slightly narrower nut width of 1-11/16” makes it easy to fret chords and notes, even for beginners. Tonally, layered rosewood back and sides pair beautifully with a solid Sitka spruce top for room-filling projection and a versatile sonic profile that blends a full low end, crisp high end, and a balanced midrange.
This upgraded Plus model features black binding and a full-body gloss finish, along with a Venetian cutaway, 4mm Dot inlays, and ES2 electronics for plug-and-play amplified sound. It ships in a new Aerocase™ designed for lightweight, sturdy protection for your guitar wherever you take it.
- Free Shipping
- Impeccably designed acoustic-electric provides outstanding playability and tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top with layered Indian rosewood back and sides for a blending of full low end and crisp high end
- Mahogany neck with African ebony fingerboard offers incredible playability and response
- Revolutionary Expression System 2 delivers rich amplified acoustic tone
- Forward Shifted Pattern bracing for resonance support and long life
- Nubone nut and micarta saddle provide another level of tone and resonance support
- Deep Venetian cutaway is smooth and makes accessing higher notes up the neck a breeze
- Includes New Upgraded Aerocase
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!