- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier requires phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, horn clamp, and TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.