Fire up a pedalboard anywhere using our PS1000 Rechargeable Pedal Power Bank. While this power bank eliminates the inconvenience of running an extension cord or finding an outlet near the front of a stage, it also provides the freedom to use pedals with a battery-powered amp outdoors. Plus, this power bank avoids the buzz and hum caused by grounding issues in a venue or home. Several pedals or an entire small pedalboard can be powered using this power bank with the included daisy chains-no need for individual adapters. The battery-life indicator takes the guesswork out of determining how much power remains and the built-in flashlight makes it easier to navigate a candlelit venue or the woods around a campfire.
- No more searching for an outlet - this on-the-go power bank will power your pedals, phone, and other electronic devices anywhere
- Two outputs power four pedals with use of two included dual power cables (Note: Larger daisy chain cables, like our PSA800 can also be used to power even more pedals, up to 1.2A per output, although this may affect battery life)
- Small footprint can be mounted just about anywhere, even under your board
- LED battery life indicator
- Built-in flashlight to assist in set up/tear down in even the dimmest of venues
- Battery life will vary depending on total current draw being used. At maximum current draw: 6 Hours (1A output), 3 hours (2A output), 1 hour (simultaneous outputs), although most applications will use less than maximum power consumption, therefore, increasing battery life