Our PRL1020 Percussion L Rod is a sturdy stem that's properly sized and textured for securing percussion instruments to mounting brackets or percussion racks. The rod's L shape enables precise placement of percussion gear at various distances from the player or other gear. Four sections of knurled surface prevent slipping to increase the stability of mounted equipment. Steel construction delivers strength for dependable instrument support while chrome plating prevents corrosion.
- Steel rod provides strength for dependable attachment of percussion accessories to mounting brackets or percussion racks
- L-Shaped rod enables positioning of percussion accessories in multiple orientations at various distances from the player or other gear
- Four sections of knurled surface prevent slipping to keep mounted equipment securely in place
- 9.5mm diameter rod accepts a wide range of hand-percussion instruments and accessories such as cowbells, woodblocks, and tambourines
- Chrome plating prevents corrosion