In this small but mighty 25-watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25’s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel, and exceedingly more clip-able, the MARK FIVE: 25 is right on time.
- Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Channel 1:
- Three Switchable Modes
- Combines two of Mesa Boogie's best clean modes ever: Clean and Fat from the Mark V
- Crunch for mildly overdriven tones
- Mid boost knob increases the gain and flexibility of all three modes
- Channel 2:
- The top Mode of Channel 2 (the MK IIC+ Mode) is an exact recreation of the iconic MARK IIC+ LEAD Mode and offers the blistering midrange focus and the searing top end of this classic 30-year-old circuit.
- The middle Mode, the MK IV Mode, is another exact recreation, this time of the MARK IV’s “Lead” Channel and it appears on both the 6L6 MARK FIVE’S Channel 3 roster and here on the MARK FIVE: 25.
- The XTREME Mode (bottom Mode) is also a faithful duplication and taken directly from the 6L6 MARK V. It definitely lives up to its name and delivers the radical dose of high gain infused with extra harmonics and even more urgent attack than its cousin upstairs, the IIC+ Mode.
- Legendary Boogie 5-Band EQ
- Multi Watt (25/10) channel assignable power
- Buffered series FX loop
- Headphone Output
- All-tube spring reverb
- CabClone DI
- Preamp Tubes: 6x Mesa 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2x Mesa EL84
- Height: 14 3/4"
- Width: 14 1/8"
- Depth: 9 3/8"
- Weight: 24lbs
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!