"1937 was an excellent year for guitars with a perfect storm of craftsmanship, innovation, and materials. This Authentic Series replication of a 1937 D-18 stays true to the original with hide glue construction and historically accurate detailing. This guitar features genuine mahogany back and sides and an Adirondack spruce top, and it includes an Authentic circa 1937 bracing pattern. It includes period-correct "18" Authentic-style appointments and an Authentic neck barrel and heel, and new this year, a more accurate body profile based on dreadnought shapes from the early Golden Era of Martin’s history.
Martin’s VINTAGE TONE SYSTEM® (VTS) is employed to age the top and braces, which captures the tone from the 1930s era. Martin’s craftspeople can recreate the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar and reproduce the particular tones previously reserved for vintage instruments."
- Free Shipping
- SN: 2723108
- Classic Martin Dreadnought 14-Fret Acoustic
- Solid Adirondack spruce top for incredible projection and great note definition
- Solid mahogany back and sides for a well-balanced tonal range
- Vintage Tone System (VTS) ages the woods to a specific age/time period
- Aged beautifully by Martin
- Includes Martin Hardshell Case