A 20-Watt Tone Beast
Marshall's DSL20HR is an all-tube, twin-channel amp capable of all the classic Marshall tones — past or present. Three ECC83s in the preamp section (in concert with the amp's gain/master volume arrangement) give you stunning tone-shaping mojo, and with two EL34s in the engine room, you have enough volume to rule smaller bars and clubs. Marshall has gone on to fit this little beast with critical upgrades that give you even more control over your sound. A Resonance control (as opposed to the original's fixed deep switch) lets you dial in your preferred amount of low-end girth. You also get studio-grade digital reverb (instead of spring), high and low power settings, and a rear-panel series effects loop. Marshall has even included a 2-way footswitch for channel switching and the FX loop.
Choose Your Tone
Using the multiple channels, reverb, FX loop, and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit you.
Softube Speaker-Emulated Output
Marshall has teamed up with software mavens Softube to create exceptional tones in their CODE series of amplifiers, and they've joined forces again on the DSL20HR. Its line output features an accurate emulation of Marshall's iconic 1960 speaker cabinet, allowing you to plug directly into a recording chain with confidence.
- Free Shipping
- Capable of dialing in all the classic Marshall tones — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original's fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and FX loop on/off
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!