By expanding the range of your sonic profile while underlining your primary acoustic sound, the Delay augments both rhythm and melody for a larger dimensional sound and feel. We’ve combined the most desirable qualities of both analog and digital circuitry to create the best possible sound with the convenient features of a modern platform. The Tap button sets your desired tempo or the Tap Tempo input can be used with an external time control device. The Tone control only affects the repeats, ranging from warm and analog-like to clear, digital-like echo—for a versatile effect that can be tailored to fit any musical context.
- Free Shipping
- Delay Control blends delayed signal with unaffected signal
- Division sets delay to dotted eighth note of current tempo
- Time sets the time between the original and repeated signal
- Repeats controls the total number of repeats
- Tap manually sets the delay tempo
- Tap Tempo Input allows for the connection of an external tap tempo footswitch
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!