Retro fashion trends wouldn’t be complete without some snakeskin, and this Baretta, with “Viper” graphics designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer, really delivers! Shredders chose to rock snakeskin boots, belts, and, of course, snakeskin Kramers! The Baretta is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Features an alder body, satin-finished hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut. It also comes equipped with an EVH® D-Tuna® and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop, and it is finished in an eye-catching Snakeskin Green Blue Fade. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Free Shipping
- Baretta Body Shape
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Kramer Thin Neck Profile
- 12.6" Fingerboard Radius
- Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with String Retaining Bar
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System Bridge
- Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch Controls
- Kramer Premium Gig Bag Included
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!