This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new premium acoustic gig bag. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body Shape: Orchestra
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top, Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Black ABS
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Case Included: Gig Bag
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!