The Gretsch G5700 Electromatic Lap Steel produces the unmistakably rich tones of an electric Hawaiian guitar.
Sleek and smooth, it features a solid mahogany slab body, 22.5” scale length, 28-fret plastic fingerboard with circle, triangle, square and diamond position markers, aluminum nut, chrome-covered single-coil bridge pickup with G-arrow control knobs for master volume and master tone, chrome-plated string-through-body bar bridge with chrome-plated cast zinc cover and silver plastic deco control plate.
Enjoy the enticing magic of lap steel in remarkable Gretsch style with three new standout Broadway Jade, Tahiti Red and Vintage White finishes.
- Mahogany body
- 22.5” scale length
- 28-fret plastic fingerboard with circle, triangle, square and diamond position markers
- Aluminum nut
- Single-coil bridge pickup
- Master volume and master tone
- G-arrow control knobs and standard open-gear tuning machines
- String-through-body bar bridge with chrome-plated cast zinc cover
- Silver plastic deco control plate
- Available in Broadway Jade, Tahiti Red or Vintage White with chrome hardware