The Gretsch Electromatic Collection gives you essential Gretsch power, style and performance. These are the guitars that will get you to the big stage — Play Proud.
The G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail captures essential Jet power and fidelity at sub-sonic levels.
The Jet Baritone rattles foundations with dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups that capture thundering lows while retaining a piano-like articulation and definition for intoxicating sonic size and width at every level of gain. Simple tone-shaping is provided by a three-position toggle switch as well as master volume and master tone controls.
An elongated 29 ¾”-scale accommodates lower tunings without loss of string tension, while the sturdy bolt-on maple neck is topped with a comfortable 12”-radius laurel fingerboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets.
Other premium features and appointments include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, pearloid Big Block inlays, white binding with purfling and chrome hardware.
Crafted with unmistakable Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5260 Electromatic Jet Baritone with V-Stoptail shines in new Bristol Fog or Imperial Stain finishes with a black pickguard.
- Solid mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Big Block inlays
- Dual Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, master volume and master tone
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Available in Bristol Fog or Imperial Stain with black pickguard and chrome hardware