A sleek music machine, the G2655T-P90 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound! that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The G2655T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain, Two-Tone Mint Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain or Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller 14” body, the G2655T-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Free Shipping
- All-new single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic 90 pickups
- Slightly smaller 14” double-cutaway arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- One-ply tortoise pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain, Two-Tone Mint Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain or Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!