With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at a short range.
Loudbox Performer features:
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
- 1/4” and 1/8” auxiliary stereo inputs with level control
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Combination 1/4” and XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24-Volt, high current spec.)
- Reverb / Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Dedicated effects loop
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!