The American Professional II Jazz Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Fender's popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Free Shipping
- Alder body finished with gloss urethane
- 1963 "C" shape maple neck with rolled fingerboard and a slick "Super-Natural" satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Modern 9.5" fingerboard radius
- Narrow tall frets
- V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® Pickup
- 1.625" Bone nut width
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Includes deluxe molded hard case