The American Professional II Jazz Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Fender's popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish, and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- American Professional II Series Jazz Bass
- Alder body finished with gloss urethane
- Slim "C" maple neck with rolled fingerboard and a slick "Super-Natural" satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Modern 9.5" fingerboard radius
- V-Mod II single-coil Jazz bass pickups
- 1.5" Bone nut width
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Includes deluxe molded hard case
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Fender's shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!