Evans G12 series features a single ply of 12mil film, offering single-ply feel with two-ply durability. The 20 percent thicker film also provides a deeper fundamental tone and enhanced projection versus traditional 10mil heads. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 14" drum head with a single ply of 12mil film
- 20 percent thicker than a standard single-ply drum head
- Thicker film offers the feel of a single ply head with two-ply durability
- Increased depth, durability, attack and projection compared to a 10mil head
- Coated white version enhances the warmth of tone