Evans Resonant Black series features a single ply of 7.5mil film that responds quickly and projects well. With increased sensitivity and enhanced projection, the Evans Resonant Black drum head is optimal for live performances. Along with the Resonant Glass series, they are the thinnest resonant heads in the Evans line. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 10" drum head with a single ply of 7.5mil film
- Short in sustain with a bright tone
- Sensitive response and strong projection
- Also available in glass (clear) version
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell