It's rounded out with an ebony fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The Eastman MD505 is an A-style Mandolin with F-holes producing warm, ringing tones with excellent sound projection. The MD505 is an Eastman offering of high-quality with outstanding value.
- Free Shipping
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid (Body & Fingerboard)
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16"
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32", Bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard: 12" Radiused Ebony
- Frets: Dunlop no.6310
- Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl
- Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Nickel Cast
- Tuners: Nickel Schaller
- Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings
- Finish: Classic High-Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!