With the quality materials you can expect from Eastman, you get a fully hollow, laminate Maple body with parallel bracing, a 24 3/4" scale, and 1 3/4" nut width. This is loaded with two mounted humbuckers, giving you plenty of versatility, volume, and beautiful vintage tone. Details like the vintage-style tailpiece and tuners, the split block fingerboard inlays and the rosewood bridge give it a real classic appearance that matches its great tone.
Perfect for jazz, blues, and country, it's an excellent choice for some rock and roll, too - really, it sounds great with genuine, deep warmth and presence, regardless of what you're playing. This Eastman AR372CE Archtop comes with a hard case.
- Free Shipping
- Archtop with Florentine cutaway
- Laminated Maple top with 2 f-holes, 3-ply black pickguard, and 5-ply Ivoroid binding
- Laminated back and sides with 3-ply Ivoroid binding
- 24 3/4” scale length
- 3-Piece maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 nickel-silver frets and split block inlays
- Dual Mounted Kent Armstrong humbuckers
- Compensated rosewood bridge with 2 3/32” spacing and vintage-style tailpiece
- 3-way toggle switch with Volume and Tone controls
- Vintage-style tuners
- Hardshell case included
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!