The Sea Machine ain’t no one-trick seahorse. With a mix of standard and unique controls, everything from subtle warble, classic Leslie, seasick pitch bends, strangled alien sounds, stunted arpeggiations, and many more far-out sounds are available. Or you could just use it as a chorus. That works, too. Oh, and if you’re a bass player who fancies themselves a fan of the classic 80s post-punk bass sound, the Sea Machine is pretty much just like (tone) heaven.
1. Animate: How far the pitch shifted signal swings, lower levels equal a tighter and more focused shift à la traditional chorus. As you increase the control a more wild and animated pitch shift begins to emerge.
2. Dimension: Adds a slight slap-back at low levels, reverb-like ambiance at mid levels and an echo-resonance that will lead to self-oscillation at max.
3. Intensity: Adjusts how much modulated signal is blended in with the dry signal. Unity for this control is right around noon, everything above that is boosting the modulated signal.
4. Depth: Adjusts how strongly the LFO modulates the delay time.
5. Shape: Goes from triangle wave to square wave as you turn clockwise.
6. Rate: This sets the speed of the LFO. The miniature LED will blink to the tempo, even in bypass mode.
- Free Shipping
- Super-versatile chorus pedal from EarthQuaker Devices
- Standard 9v DC Power supply 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Flexi-Switch technology
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!