SV-175 Violin Outfit 4/4 Size. All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring select tone woods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, adjusted to NAFME / MENC specifications, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through and skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear.
To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine horsehair! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Music Inc. Magazine reviews SV-175 as "designed to meet the needs of beginning and advancing students."
- Select tonewoods for the finest possible sound. Model SV-175 is Cremona's top selling student violin for more than 30 years
- Every Cremona student violin comes with US-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California
- Properly fitted Swiss-style ebony pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard, hand carved solid spruce and solid maple body, lightweight construction means quality workmanship