The Pearl Roadshow makes a solid foundation for the budding drummer and a mighty club kit for the weekend warrior. It's a great-sounding set of drums on its own — its 9-ply poplar shells with modern 45° bearing edges deliver a modern, lively attack that's inspiring behind the kit and easy to capture with a mic. This complete 5-piece kit includes drums, cymbals, hardware — even sticks and a stick bag — so players can get up and drumming right away.
Full outfit of Pearl hardware
Pearl is as known for its durable hardware as it is for its top-quality drums. And with your Pearl Roadshow, you get a full outfit of hardware to get you up and drumming. This set includes a cymbal stand that's strong enough for a crash or ride, double-braced hi-hat and snare stands, a smooth-playing kick pedal, and a comfortable throne.
Matching snare drum makes a statement onstage
A matching snare says a lot about your kit. The Pearl Roadshow include a perfectly paired snare drum, matched in both construction and finish, for a seamless look and tonal integration. This snare's sound is suited for a variety of different styles, from jazz to pop.
Adding value to the already value-packed Roadshow kit is a set of Pearl cymbals — 14" hi-hats and a 16" crash/ride — so new drummers can get on their feet straight away.
Pearl Roadshow 5-piece Drum Set Features:
- 5-piece drum kit with hardware
- Fills a need for budding drummers and weekend warriors
- 9-ply poplar shells are lively and easy to mic up
- Hand-cut 45° bearing edges
- Included hardware: snare and hi-hat stands, pedal, throne, cymbal arm, and tom hardware
- Included cymbals: 14" hi-hats, 16" crash/ride
- Drumsticks and stick bag also included
- Sizes (depth x diameter): 8" x 10" and 9" x 12" toms (with holders), 16" x 16" floor tom, 16" x 22" bass drum, 5.5" x 14" snare