Designed to inspire and with more than four decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSH FR M is a slick performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance.More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the So-Cal body is sleekly sculpted out of alder and paired with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets is perfect for all styles of play — from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle pickup and a Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle, and the ideal searing, crunchy tone for brazen leads in the neck.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
Packed with plenty of So-Cal flavor, this stylish axe is wrapped in Platinum Pink and features a white pickguard and chrome hardware.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control and no-load tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
- Available in Platinum Pink with white pickguard and chrome hardware