The Charvel Guthrie Govan Signature HSH gives you a sleekly sculpted San Dimas Style 1 caramelized basswood body, a blindingly fast bolt-on caramelized flame maple Speed Neck with graphite reinforcement, and a 12"–16" compound-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with rolled edges for extremely comfortable playability.
Arranged in a versatile HSH configuration with five-way switching for the expansive tonal openness and dynamic sensitivity that Guthrie requires, this guitar also features three specially wound Charvel custom MF pickups with a 2-way mini-toggle switch to engage single-coil simulation in bridge and neck humbucker positions.
- Free Shipping
- Sleekly sculpted San Dimas Style 1 caramelized basswood body with flamed maple top
- Bolt-on caramelized flamed maple Speed Neck with graphite reinforcement
- 12"–16" compound-radius caramelized flamed maple fingerboard with rolled edges
- 25.5" scale length, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Charvel Custom MF bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Charvel Custom MF middle single-coil pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- 5-position blade and 2-position toggle with multiple switching options
- Recessed Charvel locking vibrato bridge/tailpiece
- Sperzel locking tuning machines
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!