Next-generation tabletop looper with five stereo tracks, best-in-class sound quality, massive onboard effects options, and unmatched real-time control.
Packed with inspiring tools for on-the-spot music creation, the RC-505mkII brings next-generation power and flexibility to the world’s most popular tabletop looper. Elevate your performances with five stereo tracks and four simultaneous Input FX and Track FX, and soar even further with customizable buttons, expanded I/O, increased mixing control, and other enhancements requested by longtime RC-505 users. Built for free-flowing expression on stage and in the studio, the RC-505mkII is a dream machine for beatboxers, vocalists, multi-instrumentalists, and other fearless looping artists.
• The industry-standard tabletop looper, updated and enhanced
• Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
• Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
• Input FX and Track FX sections, each with four simultaneous effects and four quick-access banks
• Customizable FX and Track buttons for each phrase track
• Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX types and 53 Track FX types, including new Harmony, Electric FX, and many others
• New ultra-durable faders with longer throw for more precise adjustment
• Newly added Mark Back function provides enhanced undo/redo flexibility while performing
• Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo line output pairs
• 99 memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
• Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
• Deep MIDI control support
• Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
• USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter