The ART SCC is the ideal compact solution allowing you to take complete control of your studio space. Three selectable stereo sources can be quickly and easily routed to any or all of three sets of stereo balanced outputs from the front panel. Sources can be individually selected or blended from the front panel. Separate trim pots ensure proper levels between sources can be preset. A large single volume knob controls the overall output level of the system.
A separate cue source input with its own outputs and level control allows a separate headphone mix to run in parallel to the main mix. The headphone output can easily switch between the cue source and the main input source with the touch of a single button on the front panel.
Additional controls on the SCC include a master mute switch, and a mono switch allowing you to sum the stereo inputs to mono to check phase in any mix. In a typical studio setup, one set of inputs on the SCC would connect to the main output of your DAW workstation or computer audio card. Secondary outputs or headphone output would be connected to the SCC’s Cue Mix input allowing for a second, completely separate headphone mix. Other sources (keyboard, iPod, analog sub mixer etc) can connect to the additional stereo inputs.
Outputs would be connected to nearfield and midfield monitors or monitors and subwoofer. Multiple inputs and outputs can be used at the same time.
- Select or Blend up to Three Stereo Input Sources
- Three Selectable Stereo Balanced Outputs
- Large Format, Wide Range Low Distortion Volume Control
- Separate Headphone Output with Selectable Main or Cue input Sources
- Mono Switch & Output Mute Switches
- Input and Output Trim Controls
- Input Level Metering
- Solid All Metal Project Series Stackable Case
- External Low Noise Power Supply