Premium Mesh Feel, Unrivaled Natural Performance
The Alesis Nitro Max is an electronic drum kit featuring highly responsive mesh drumhead technology. Alesis mesh drumheads lead the way for natural, responsive electronic drum performance that enables accurate playing while maintaining a quiet environment, suitable for home use. It features a 10” dual-zone snare drum for dynamic play, (3) 8” toms, (3) 10” cymbals, A kick drum tower, as well as kick and hi-hat pedals, plus the necessary cabling, a rock solid rack stand, sticks and drum key.
Nitro Max includes an amazing sounding collection of realistic drum and percussion sounds. The drum module packs an impressive 32 premium drum kits from BFD, the leading drum sample library for Mac or PC. The Nitro Max module includes both classic and modern drum kit presets for a versatile sonic palette suited to any musical style or genre. Beyond that, the Nitro Max kit is ready to grow as drumming needs develop thanks to built-in expandable outputs for the optional Nitro Max expansion kit (not included).
The Source of Serious Sound
The Nitro Max drum module is at the center of not only realistic sounding drum and percussion instruments but also cutting-edge technology to deliver the tools needed for modern drum practice and performance. Featuring over 400 premium sounds from the BFD drum library, the Nitro Max module puts dozens of high-quality instruments within reach with the simple press of a button. Users can create and store up to 16 custom presets for quick retrieval.
Jam along to performance tracks or favorite recordings thanks to Bluetooth integration, allowing users to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled smart devices and tablets. Nitro Max even features a sleek device holder designed to accommodate most phones and pads in a landscape orientation, perfect for viewing lessons or tutorial videos while the user practices.
Perfect Practice, Perfect Performance
The Nitro Max module also features practice companion features to help drummers progress on their playing journey. For the jammers, Nitro Max features 60 play-along tracks for drummers to get down and lay down some serious grooves. When it’s time to get down to basic practice and preparation, the Nitro Max features a metronome, sequencer, and performance recorder to help keep drummers locked while working out tricky patterns and combinations.
- 32 ready-to-play classic and modern kits from BFD + 16 user kits
- 440 drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds.
- Reverb, 3-band equalizer
- 60 built-in play-along tracks, sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder
- 30–280 BPM
- Backlit LED
- (1) 25-pin cable input (9-trigger cable snake)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (main left & right)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) trigger inputs (Tom 4 & Crash 2)
- (1) USB Type-B port
- 9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive
- Note: This appliance is not equipped with a main power switch. Even when the appliance is turned off, the power supply to the appliance is not completely turned off when the power adapter is plugged in. Disconnect the power adapter when not using the appliance for long periods.