Zildjian 7A Anti-Vibe Drumsticks come in a slightly thinner size, offering a lighter playing touch around the drums. The smaller round tip provides much greater stick articulation. The Anti-Vibe Series was developed in conjunction with noted vibration authority, Sims Vibration Laboratory. The benefits of Anti-Vibes are particularly noticeable on electronic drum pads and practice pads due to the vibration caused by these impact surfaces. Overall, the stick feels like you are hitting its sweet spot on every stroke. By reducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, it is easy to play and more comfortable for certain players than standard sticks. The stick maintains its conventional lacquer finish and appearance because the vibration absorption technology is contained inside the butt-end of the stick.
- Slightly thinner size than the world-famous 5A
- Patented feature effectively reduces key vibrations
- Great for long practice sessions or electronic kits
- Well-balanced but lighter touch and feel
- Round tip for greater stick articulation