Outfitted with V-Class bracing for additional volume and sustain, the Grand Pacific body shape also brings a seasoned tonal response that evokes the sounds of early acoustic recordings. Appointments for the AD27e include chamfered body edges, black top purfling, 4mm dot fretboard inlays, a faux tortoiseshell pickguard, and a Urban Sienna stain, all wrapped in a 2.0-mil matte finish. It ships with built-in ES2 electronics in a super-portable Taylor AeroCase.
- Free Shipping
- Built in the USA
- Grand Pacific slope-shoulder dreadnought body honors the Southern California '60s music scene
- Solid mahogany top — hailed for its deep bass and thick, chewy midrange
- Solid sapele back/sides — supplies a coordinating look and rich, robust projection
- Easy-playing mahogany neck and eucalyptus fingerboard supply sought-after Taylor playability
- V-Class Bracing increases output, enhances sustain, and reduces harmonic distortion for a more in-tune sound
- Three-sensor ES2 electronics deliver a sophisticated plugged-in tone, without the quack common to undersaddle systems
- Includes Taylor AeroCase
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!