Seasoned with a clear, warm low end, it adds up to a resonant whole that can perform across genres and playing styles. For appointments, we’ve kept the American Dream Series minimal to make sure it’s accessible for today’s players. This model features chamfered body edges, blacktop purfling, 4mm dot fretboard inlays, a faux tortoiseshell pickguard, and an earthy Urban Sienna stain, all wrapped in a 2.0-mil matte finish. It ships in a Taylor AeroCase.
- Free Shipping
- Built in the USA
- Grand Pacific slope-shoulder dreadnought body
- Solid mahogany top — hailed for its deep bass and thick forward midrange
- Solid sapele back/sides — supplies a coordinating look and rich, robust projection
- Easy-playing mahogany neck and eucalyptus fingerboard supply sought-after Taylor playability
- V-Class Bracing increases output, enhances sustain, and reduces harmonic distortion for a more in-tune sound
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!