A powerful newly revoiced Grand Orchestra from Taylor. Their largest body shape boasts the boldest, richest voice yet, one that blends low-end power with surprising balance. The solid Sitka spruce top, big leaf maple back, and maple sides create a clean tone that really projects. And Taylor's ES2 electronics give you an authentic acoustic tone any time you need to plug in. The Taylor 618e Grand Orchestra has a robust output, dynamic range, and sensitive response for all types of players.
The transformative introduction of V-Class bracing into the Grand Orchestra body offers players a more robust, vivid tonal response, with greater volume and sustain alongside heightened clarity and musicality that make this model even more player-reflective and a versatile choice for musicians across styles. The touch-sensitive response balances out serious headroom and projection so that players can explore a wide dynamic range without losing balance or fading out of a mix. Appointments for this 600 Series model include maple binding with koa purfling, a single-ring paua rosette, mother-of-pearl Mission inlays, and a gloss finish treated with an Antique Blonde finish for the entire guitar. To preserve the traditional look and feel of this jumbo-style guitar, we’ve chosen to build it without a cutaway. The 618e ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe Western Floral hardshell case.
- Free Shipping
- Grand Orchestra body shape has a bold, rich voice
- Solid Sitka spruce top with big leaf maple back and maple sides offer big tone and powerful projection
- V-Class bracing offers better vibration transfer and tone
- Onboard Taylor Expression System 2 electronics give you natural sound even when plugged in live
- Loud performance and uniformly responsive lows and highs
- Western Floral hardshell case
Parkway Music is proudly an Authorized Dealer of Taylor Guitars. Our guitars are thoroughly inspected and professionally set up by our in-house luthiers before they are packed and shipped.