Cedar’s warm midrange overtones and quick response make it a coveted top wood among finger stylists and other players with a lighter touch. On this mahogany/cedar cutaway Grand Auditorium, V-Class bracing lifts those sonic virtues to new heights, serving up an even more powerful all-around response with billowing sustain. Add to that the bundle of sonic refinements that V-Class brings, including more powerful notes all the way up the fretboard and greater in-tuneness between the notes (thanks to a more orderly response from the top), and you’ve got a guitar that can cover a lot of ground.
Mahogany’s naturally dry, focused voice emphasizes the midrange, lending a warm, clear punch that strummers, blues players will especially appreciate. Appointments include faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette, and our striking Century fretboard inlay scheme in grained ivoroid with a new peghead inlay to complement the motif. With onboard Taylor ES2 electronics, you can count on natural-sounding amplified acoustic tone whenever you need it. The guitar also features a Venetian cutaway for upper-fretboard access, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Free Shipping
- Western red cedar top, tropical mahogany back and sides
- V-class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Venetian cutaway
- Faux tortoise binding, rosette, and pickguard
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish
- West African ebony fingerboard and binding
- Grained ivoroid century fingerboard inlay
- West African ebony headstock overlay
- Black graphite nut, Micarta saddle
- 25.5" Scale
- West African ebony bridge pins
- Taylor nickel tuning machines
- Gloss top, side, and back finish
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!