For those guitarists looking to broaden their musical palette, this 254ce makes a strong case as the ideal 12-string for players in all situations. Layered rosewood back and sides combine with a solid Sitka spruce top to produce a vivid, octave-rich tone layered with overtonal complexity. Shimmering, cascading highs blend smoothly with a rich low end, offering a versatile tone that performs beautifully in solo settings or as an accompanying instrument played alongside a larger ensemble. The spruce top delivers top-end clarity that helps the 254ce cut through any mix, while layered back and sides make this an ideal option for travel and practice sessions. Appointed with crisp white binding, a three-ring rosette, 4mm Dot inlays, and a Venetian cutaway, this guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a hardshell gig bag.
- Free Shipping
- A solid workhorse 12-string acoustic-electric guitar
- Comfortable Grand Auditorium body style projects at a reduced size
- Layered Indian rosewood with Sitka spruce for a full-bodied sound and present top
- Matte-finished mahogany neck is comfortable and easy to play
- ES2 electronics deliver natural acoustic tone without a mic
- Ships with a padded gig bag
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!