Bridging the divide between premium tone and workhorse reliability, the 210ce is a Dreadnought that will please traditionalists while inspiring new players.
Made with layered Indian rosewood back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, the 210ce’s large, rounded body produces a warm low end set off by articulate highs and a balanced response of musical colors up and down the neck.
- SN: 2201182018
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Layered Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sapele Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 15" Radius
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Taylor Padded Gigbag Included
- Used: Very Good Condition