A LEGENDARY SAMPLER MEETS AN ICONIC SEQUENCER
Designed for live use, the SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler expands the sounds of the Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer for a powerful combination of sample and percussive synthesis. The fast, hands-on approach of the acclaimed SP-series performance samplers is a perfect fit for the impressive rhythmic effects and iconic step-sequencer of the Roland AIRA TR-8.
All of the functions and features of the popular SP-404SX are contained in the SP-404A, including its distinctive 16-bit linear sampling, 29 onboard DSP effects, smooth FX switching, and 12 professional performance pads. Plus, a new library of sounds curated by sample-industry leader Loopmasters are provided via the included SD card.
Whether used standalone or controlled by the TR-8, the SP-404A makes for an intuitive and inspiring addition to the AIRA range of performance instruments for DJs, musicians, and producers.
- Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
- Can be triggered from the 16-step sequencer in the TR-8 Rhythm Performer (TR-8 system version 1.50 or later required)
- AIRA black-and-green color scheme to match existing AIRA hardware
- “Sounds by Loopmasters” SD card includes over 100 new stereo samples, effects, and one-shots
- 29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, looper, and more
- Three control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid-repeat triggering
- Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performances
- Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and shuffle feels
- Import audio files from a computer and assign samples to pads with free Mac/Windows software