More than a USB Microphone
Stand out from the crowd
Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
Great Sound Made Easy
More than a microphone, Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally-crafted presets make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or space invaders for those times when you don’t want to sound smooth and polished.
A Mic For Any Occasion
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility:
- For voice-overs or performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t.
- Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest.
- When you’re ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone.
Whatever your application, Revelator will adapt to fit your needs.
- Voice effects processing onboard with 8 professionally-crafted and easy-to-use presets. Choose from presets such as: Broadcast, Female Vocal, Space Overlord, Screamer, Slap Echo, Android, AM Radio, as well as standard Reverb and Delay. 8 Additional Preset slots available so you can create your own sounds.
- Onboard control for headphone volume, mic gain, mute, and preset switching and the included UC Surface software mixer to access all of the same controls and more on your computer
- 6-in/6-out audio interface | 1 dedicated microphone stream for analog recording | 2 dedicated output for headphone monitoring | 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Included DAW Recording Software – Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite
- Pristine microphone with 3 polar patterns for maximum flexibility | Cardioid for single source applications | Omnidirectional to pick up the entire room | Figure-8, perfect for interviews and collaboration