With a smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you get the best sound, it's no wonder that Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction.
The Eris E8 XT delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high-frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot - ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch and no flab. A ported enclosure allows the Eris E8 XT to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris E8 XT for your room: You get Low-cut, Mid and High controls, as well as three-way Acoustic Space tuning that compensates for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner. Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs make it easy to connect virtually any line-level source.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, Eris XT studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you've come to expect from PreSonus®.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H)x60°(V) EBM waveguide horn and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 105 dB of sound
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection