That’s no reason to compromise your sound and run your favorite amp in its less dynamic idle zone because now we’ve got you covered with our PowerHouse® Reactive Load Attenuator.
Made in our Petaluma, California "Home of Tone" with the finest materials and craftsmanship.
- Free Shipping
- Dynamic new Reactive Load Circuit + Attenuation provides the feel and tone of your amp running at its optimum output at any volume, with or without a real speaker cabinet!
- Rated for Amps up to 150-Watts
- Attenuator Switch provides 4 levels of power/volume reduction, -4dB, -8dB, -12dB and -16dB
- -16dB Level Control allows infinite power/volume reduction down from the -16dB position
- Speaker/Load Switch – Choose between using your live speaker cabinet or the internal reactive load
- Normal/Bright/Warm Voicing Switch
- One ¼” Input Jack (From Amp Speaker Output)
- Two ¼” “To Live Spkr Cab” Output Jacks
- Independent ¼” Line Level “Dry” Output Jack (exact signal from amp’s speaker output) with Level Control
- Fan Cooled
- Tall Rubber Feet - Allows PowerHouse to sit on top of most amps, clearing the handle
- Dimensions: 8” W (with knobs) x 7.375” D x 3.5" H (with feet)
- Weight: 4lbs 1.7 Oz
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our gear is fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and checked over by in-house techs prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for more information!