We took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium-sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 000-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Free Shipping
- Beautifully designed Auditorium acoustic great for a variety of styles
- Sitka spruce top on HPL back and sides produces warmth, balance, and clarity
- Fishman MX electronics translate the natural, airy tone of the 000-X2E capturing its full expression
- Martin X-bracing enhances punch and low end
- Select hardwood neck and fingerboard offer wonderful playability and response
- Easy-playing High-Performance Taper neck profile
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!