Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls, including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, GraphTech NuBone nut, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Single-cutaway hollowbody electric guitar brings vintage tone and vibe
- Maple top, back, and sides add snap and definition to your sound
- Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups deliver exceptional punch and twang
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato offers subtle pitch modulation
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is responsive and playable
- Eye-grabbing red pickup inserts, bound F-holes, aged multi-ply body binding, late-’50s bound headstock, and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!