Matched with a period-correct ’40s-era Synchromatic headstock shape and vintage-style pearloid Gretsch headstock logo inlay makes for a really gorgeous vintage Archtop Electric!
- Body Style: Archtop Acoustic
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple, 16" Wide, 2.75" Deep
- Neck: Laminated Maple
- Pickups: Gretsch Single Coil
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Width At Nut: 1.6875"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Gretsch Rosewood Chromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Chromatic Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Matte Urethane
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Vintage Wide-Block Pearloid Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid "Gretsch" Logo, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "F" Sound-Holes, Streamlined Faux Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, and Adjustable Truss Rod.
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!