The comfortable, slim-taper mahogany neck and bound rosewood fingerboard is well known for fast, effortless playing. The two P-90 pickups are noted for their fat, snarl when driven, and for their smooth, sweetness when played clean. The SG Special is equipped with the 3-way toggle switch, hand-wired controls, and orange drop capacitors.
- Free Shipping
- Lightweight, resonant mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck with SlimTaper profile
- 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and dot markers
- Plek’d frets for effortless playability
- P-90 neck and bridge single-coil pickups
- 3-way pickup selector toggle switch
- 24.75" scale length
- 1.695" Graph Tech nut (proprietary Gibson formula)
- Chrome hardware
- Compensated wraparound bridge
- Vintage Deluxe tuners with white buttons
- Hardshell Case Included
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!