The L-00 Original is crafted from a perfect tonewood combination of Sitka spruce and mahogany — the same time-tested tonewoods used since 1932. This toneful combination delivers a warm and punchy, resonant tone with plenty of projection. The L-00 Original is that type of acoustic that can fill a room when unplugged or saturate a stadium when amplified. Fingerpickers, strummers, soft-touch players, and hard-hitters alike immediately recognize the incredible response this iconic acoustic has to a variety of approaches across an array of genres.
- Free Shipping
- Smaller body while still delivering big tone and remains comfortable to play
- Sitka spruce top delivers a direct, punchy sound with great dynamics
- Mahogany back and sides yield thick, mid-forward sound with chimey overtones
- Comfortable Slim Taper mahogany neck
- Easy-playing rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- LR Baggs VTC pickup provides excellent amplification
- Golden Age nickel tuners ensure stable tuning
- Eye-catching antiqued finish, white script Gibson logo, and single-ply binding
- Includes Hardshell Case
Parkway Music is an Authorized Dealer. Our shipments are always insured and packaged securely and professionally. All of our instruments are fully inspected to meet our high-quality standards and set up by our in-house luthiers prior to shipping. Please feel free to reach out to us for setup specifications and more information!